Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire in a Local Restaurant.

SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield was called after hours to a local restaurant for a small grease fire. Luckily, the employees were able to extinguish the fire quickly... READ MORE

Fire Damage Restoration in Bakersfield

Observe the detailed cleaning of the smoke damage of this table that was preformed by our highly skilled technicians. Even a small oven or stove fire can leave ... READ MORE

House Fire

This fire was stopped short of major destruction and injury or death because this family was awoken by the smoke detectors. They were able to safely evacuate an... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire

SERVPRO of SW Bakersfield received this call from a frantic home owner. It started out as a small grease fire, but got out of hand quickly. It burnt the walls a... READ MORE

Soot and smoke cleanup - Bakersfield

SERVPRO was called out to a house fire and packed out the few items that were possibly restorable. The whole house was affected, and the homeowner wanted certai... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Bakersfield Residence

Fire damage at this Bakersfield Condo began in the living room when a cigarette was left unattended. The fire had destroyed the living room and furniture before... READ MORE